Yuill + Kyle, working with Graydon UK Ltd
...providing greater insight into your Debtor
Are you sometimes a little bit ‘in the dark’ when it comes to knowing your debtor?
Are you writing off too much bad debt?
Are you asking yourself how you can limit your exposure to debt and fraud?
Is your debtor a serial debtor or do they pay other firms on time?
Maybe they’re an International company?
If you’re asking any of the above questions, then you’ll see from the below that Graydon UK Ltd have a whole array of products which will put you ‘in the driving seat’ by giving you far greater insight into who you’re trading with.
Yuill + Kyle has a close working relationship with Graydon UK Ltd so we are able to facilitate access to their commercial credit reports and portfolio management tools.
Just complete the form below and a representative from Graydon UK Ltd will make contact with you directly.
A little about Graydon
Graydon is one of the world's leading credit and risk intelligence companies, providing access to business information on over 100 million entities in more than 190 countries.
Graydon’s products range from credit reports through to company monitoring as well as credit management and portfolio software.
International credit reports
- access to millions of online international credit check reports in over 190 countries
- fresh information and investigations on request
Ledger management tools
The ePatrol business credit management tool allows you to:
- know exactly how much credit you can safely allow every client in your ledger
- monitor changes on all your clients.
- have your database updated automatically with up-to-the-minute instant credit report information
- know in advance when a customer is likely to become a 'payment' problem
CreditScan is a one-off detailed analysis of your customer ledger enriched with information from our database for a single snapshot of their financial health. It allows you to:
- assess how best to deploy your staff
- evaluate your best and worst routes-to-market trade sectors
- identify those customers where you are under or over trading compared to the Graydon credit rating and credit risk categories
Client Trade Payment Contribution Programme
The consolidation of information on payment habits from contributors will assist you by:
- showing you how your customers pay other suppliers
- improving credit decisioning through the use of valuable data that is not available from other sources
- creating an early warning system by showing the latest payment trends over an extended period
Automated decisioning tools
Graydon's XSellence is an automated credit scoring and decisioning system that uses the same checks and processes as your credit management processes - but automates some 70% of decisions.
This automated credit scoring software will help you reduce the workload both for new credit applications and existing customers' orders.
For more information, complete the form below and a representative of Graydon UK Ltd will contact you.