Contact our debt recovery specialists. Call 0141 331 2332Please note, we may record calls for monitoring and training purposes.

Do you already have an English Judgment?

If you are an English company or lawyer who has first taken judgment in your local or county court you may wonder how Yuill + Kyle can enforce this for you in Scotland.

Converting your English judgment

To do this you will need to make application to your county court for a "Certificate of Monies Provision" under schedule 6 to the Civil Jurisdiction & judgments Act 1982.

What do we do?

Once you send the Certificate of Monies Provision to us we register this for you in the Registers of Scotland in Edinburgh. There is a fee payable to them of £10.00, which is refundable from the debtor.

How do we enforce the judgment?

Easily. Because your English judgment has been converted to a Scottish Decree you are entitled to all of Scotland's enforcement remedies. For more information on 'Post judgment Remedies' click here


Contact Our DEBT RECOVERY Lawyers

Call us on 0141 331 2332
Please let us know your first name.
Please let us know your last name.
Please let us know your email address.
Please enter a valid phone number
Please let us know your enquiry.
Sign up to our Updates and Events
Invalid Input


Contact our debt recovery specialists.Call 0141 331 2332

Stay in touch with Yuill + Kyle

Legal changes can have a dramatic impact on you and your business. To ensure you are kept up to date with the latest developments and have the knowledge to make timely, effective decisions, please sign up for our free updates.